Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Watch It - I Can Make You Vibrate!


I was sitting in my mother-in-laws home the other day and her vertical blinds began to vibrate. I looked away, looked back, and they were still vibrating. "WTF", I thought. That is some freaky shit.

I turned to the hubs and told him, "I think I really do have super powers".

I can make things vibrate, and send those vibrations through my body sometimes. Hear bells and whistles in my ears, create new words to fill in the ones I miss forget. Man, I'm awesome! Oh, and I can make spots appear. Black and Gray! How about that? Ha!

I have many other super powers but if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

LOL I do too. I have ms but also have a strange control over electricity! Really. I could tell you, but I won't unless you ask me since you might not want to know the details. ms = "many superpowers!" :-)